Moyers' investigation into chemical industry pollutionmurders

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 5 00:38:28 MDT 2001

This story makes me wonder once more why there are so many prophets of doom
on this and other Marxist lists.

The facts do not support the doom-mongers.  While the industrial revolution
did result in a glorious mess around England and other advanced countries in
the 20th century the clean-up went apace and now water and the environment
are cleaner - and dangers in industry are vastly less than they have ever
been.
And - just to PROVE it the general standard of living, the expectation of
life and general longevity have all increased by leaps and bounds since WWII
THROUGHOUT the world (with the possible exception, since 1988 - of the
former Soviet Union !!).

Regards
Paddy
NFHS Member #5594