Doug Jenness

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 16:02:30 MDT 2001

Whoa, this is what happens when one doesn't get his
caffeine early enough in the morning. Allow me to
translate the paragraph below:

"Weird...My impression was that Doug was a full-timer.
I never heard about this stuff (SWP's leaders' jobs
and such), but I was certainly under the impression he
was on the SWP payroll."

Just to clarify - I was never on the SWP payroll,
damned if I know how the hell that got in there.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

AK-47: $350. Ammunition: $60. Camoflauge outfit: $55.

The looks on your co-workers' faces: Priceless.
Some things you just can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.