Forwarded from Barkley Rosser

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 11 19:13:44 MDT 2001

       I wish to inform the recipients of this message
that as of January 1, 2002, I shall be replacing Dick
Day as editor in chief of the Journal of Economic
Behavior and Organization.  It is my firm intention to
continue and extend his approach to that journal to
encourage serious intellectual investigation of the
boundaries of economics using innovative approaches
that may be outside the mainstream.
       I look forward to working with many of the recipients
of this message in this endeavor in the future.
J. Barkley Rosser, Jr.
Professor of Economics and Kirby L. Kramer, Jr. Professor
MSC 0204
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807 USA
tel: (001)-540-568-3212