Forwarded from Greg Schofield (Java)

Kenan Alev kenan_alev at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:06:06 MDT 2001

I would like to see the debate on "practical code
fragmentation and generalisation" because I am not sure how this will be
implemented or the results it may bring.

One thing is important though. Greg seems to put a little too much emphasis
on the "technology" to empower the producer/programmer.  This may not work
out well in the long run, since as the dust settles (or even if not), only
the technologies that benefit the OWNERS will prevail.

I think the emphasis should be on political level as well as joining forces
with other workers.. programmers, operators (if any still left),
secretaries, users.. for a POLITICAL change.

Regards.