anti eu-demostrations in sweden.

linus nordström linusno at gmx.net
Wed Apr 25 15:31:27 MDT 2001

hello.
I just wonder what sort of press coverage the anti eu-demonstration in malö, sweden got in teh rest of the world? it was a rather smal demonstration (about 1500) but that ended whit somthing like 250 taken in to police custody in what apears to have  be an oranised police drill for the big demonstration in göteborg in juni (read, the polic had before the demonstrations started pland to practisce some mass arestes).

I will try to translate some artickles next week if ther are some intrest