Cuba, USSR and Africa

Borba100 at SPAMaol.com Borba100 at SPAMaol.com
Wed Apr 4 12:44:30 MDT 2001

<<
 >>> "Jose G. Perez" <jgperez at netzero.net> 04/01/01 11:48PM >>>
 Jared,

     Fidel did make such a statement, although I don't remember all the
 circumstances.
     It was not a statement about the general impossibility or possibility of
 making revolutions, it was a concrete statement about a specific country and
 a specific revolution. >>

Point very well taken.  And of course while many could only see missteps and
wrong policies in the SU, now we must live in a world which is much worse off
without it. Without the Soviet resistance, we are learning more about the
Anglo-U.S. ruling class than we wanted to know.

Jared