Moyers' investigation into chemical industry pollution murders

Vanessa DD jajije at SPAMcantv.net
Wed Apr 4 14:41:43 MDT 2001

"It's not just industry workers who are at risk.

Journalist Bill Moyers last week delivered what had been promised: a
devastating indictment of the U.S. chemical industry. His televised special
on PBS, "Trade Secrets," exposed in graphic detail what happens when a
powerful special interest uses secrecy, deceit and political influence to
maximize corporate profits at the expense of its workers, the public and the
environment."

VANESSA: I hate to say this, but the chemical industry problem is MUCH worse
even than what ANYONE thinks. I personally doubt there is ANY solution to
the pollution problem anymore; even if all of humanity quit polluting
cold-turkey tomorrow, the damage would probably still be felt 1000 years for
now. There are NO PEOPLE left in this world whose bodies are not polluted.
There is little clean water left. And even if we began to clean ALL the
water people drink, the act of cleaning it would pollute other places.

There is NO law or political system that can change this. I believe the big
governments of this world already knows this: that is why they are in such a
hurry to find ways to live in outer space, as shown by NASA's 69 sexual
positions in space project. To fix things, we would have to immediately
switch to hydrogen fuel. THAT is not going to happen anytime soon. Will it
be possible to clean up this planet someday? I am a chemist, and I don't
believe so.

Vanessa