Nader's Olive Branch

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Fri Apr 6 16:27:48 MDT 2001

Brian, comrade, this is simply a series of non sequiturs? isn't it?

what has the discussion got to do with "tenured radicals" or "academic
Stalinist feminists"?

on top of all,  Nader is no rose without thorns. I, myself, does not find
his green agenda persuasive. Nader is not a marxist nor does he claim to be
one. so what?. but I don't call greens bourgeois traitors or bunch of
assholes either. the problem is to integrate green issues into the
framework of Marxism, not to deny that these problems exist. Greens
identify many problems. yet they are weak in solving them. sorry but by
denouncing Greens left and right, you seem to be on reactionary grounds,
using a marxian verbiage.... are you reading LM nowadays?

then from your own point of view (is yours some form of Trot'ism?),
everyone must a bourgeois traitor----greens, gays, lesbians, animal rights
supporters, feminists, black nationalists, indegenous rights supporters,
third world radicals, etc etc..

adios,  Xxxx

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx