Proyect on Nader

Fri Apr 6 19:05:08 MDT 2001

I confess to not having followed Ralph Nader's positions since the  election
very closely. nader is not all there is of the Green Party. can we make the
distinction between Nader's leadership and the mass movement he acts as the
symbolic leader of? it is certainly true that the rightwing within the Dems
and Repubs hate Nader and the Greens. they also hate WBAI. we need to
protect all voices of progressive social change. since I have never been
involved in a sectarian group, I have difficulty with some of the debates on
this list over sectarian actions and sectarian thinking. these debates seem
to be reliving old battles. am I missing something?