China is Right

Sat Apr 7 14:03:41 MDT 2001

Please make a policy of not allowing this man to bounce his diatribes about "we" need
to spy, spies not being offensive and other US Imperialist apologia into our
airspace. If we need any of this, there are more than enough places for it- I hope
Marxmail isn't one of them. Of course, I'm just whipping up hysteria on the
controlled airwaves.

Macdonald
Subject: Re: China is Right