To Vanessa was RE: Forwarded from Nestor

Joe R. Golowka joeG at SPAMieee.org
Sat Apr 7 23:48:56 MDT 2001

> VANESSA: interesting. the system must be very influential, for I have
NEVER
> been a part of it. i've always despised it, since about age 12. I've been
> virtual anarchist since, but not 'officially' because I have never trusted
> groups or institutions.
>
> VANESSA: NO!! I'm looking for excuses to move to the left from the right,

I'm confused.  You say youv'e been a virtual Anarchist since you were 12 yet
your'e looking to move to the left from the right.  But Anarchists are to
the left of Marxists.  Wouldn't that mean your'e looking to move to the
right?

Joe R. Golowka
JoeG at ieee.org
Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchistfaq.org

"The end is in the means as the tree is in the seed." - Mahatma Ghandi