Doug Jenness

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Apr 11 07:35:40 MDT 2001

Dear Louis,

I heard that Doug was expelled because he refused to switch jobs (presumedly,
he refused to go into meat packing or garment). I don't know about Sarge. The
only other thing I have heard is that another member was expelled because he
refused to turn over a car to the party that he had won in some sort of
company safety raffle (or something along those lines). I wish to remain
anonymous, as I don't want to get teased for gossiping about the SWP, even
though like many ex-members, I have a morbid fascination about the Party.

Louis Proyect