Doug Jenness

Juan Fajardo fajardos at SPAMix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 11 09:09:48 MDT 2001

Louis Proyect wrote:

> Dear Louis,
>
> I heard that Doug was expelled because he refused to switch jobs (presumedly,
> he refused to go into meat packing or garment).

One would have to learn, however --if the expulsion rumor is even true--
what the circumstances of his being asked, ordered, to "make the turn".
It has long been an SWP practice, I understand from previous discussions
on this list, to transfer people in order to cut them off from
disucussions (not all that different from other parties, one must say).
This may or may not be the case in this instance, but it may mean
something that searchs for "Jenness" or "Doug Jenness" on "The Militant"
webpage's search engine turn up nothing by or about Jenness for the
current year.

- Juan