Mark Curtis

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at SPAMyahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 12:00:25 MDT 2001

Yes, he was expelled, but I'm not supposed to know
that. Neither is anyone else, but what are they going
to do, stick my pet rabbit in a blender?

It's actually an interesting story. Mark was expelled,
I believe for soliciting a prostitute. A couple
comrades in the branch, understandably troubled by
this development after the long campaign the SWP ran
to free him, mentioned this to some comrades outside
of the branch. They were expelled for doing so.

The SWP was pretty tight-lipped about the expulsion,
and certainly didn't bring it up at the Party
convention or any other time, at least publicly. So
the CLers probably didn't know, and probably still
don't.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

AK-47: $350. Ammunition: $60. Camoflauge outfit: $55.

The looks on your co-workers' faces: Priceless.
Some things you just can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.