"Knowing what to do next"

Juan R. Fajardo fajardos at SPAMix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 16 11:14:41 MDT 2001

Louis Proyect wrote:

> "revolutionary continuity"... usually consists of
> Trotskyists going on and on about Lenin's last testament. Or Maoists
> fighting with each other about who is the best representative of the CP in
> Peru, as if a fast food franchise was involved. Or CP-Moscow types arguing
> among each other about whether things went bad with Krushchev or with
> Brezhnev or with Gorbachev. All in all, we've found it useful to defer
> these questions until after the revolution when we can all sit around
> drinking vodka and eating oysters, when all the pressure is off us.

In all likelyhood, we'll end up arguing and splitting over whether the
proper and "reddest" drink for such an occasion is rum, plum wine, maize
beer,  or vodka (and then whether vodka distilled from grain is or is
not "revisionist").

-juan