bourgeois medicine

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at SPAMyahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 11:53:33 MDT 2001

Unsupported assertions, personal insults, logical
fallacies, appeal to popular thought (real or
perceived, we don't know, because it hasn't been
substantiated), ignoring of my pervious points, and
mischaracterization of my position; if you can offer
nothing better than the above, yes, this thread is
over.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

AK-47: $350. Ammunition: $60. Camoflauge outfit: $55.

The looks on your co-workers' faces: Priceless.
Some things you just can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.