Forwarded from Greg Schofield (Java)

Wed Apr 18 12:01:54 MDT 2001

Yes, Marxists cultivate awareness of the latest instruments of production,

CB

Stuart Lawrence said:

> I'm all for the discussion of the social and economic ramifications
> of software design models but couldn't this discussion go on
> somewhere other than the Marxism list?

i have sympathy for your "uninterest" but really, it would be nice to
have a few more scientists, engineers, technicians, etc around here
too. i'd at least like to think that a bit MORE technical discussions
might bring more such people around, as for example, Greg Schofield's
arrival today.

a little more tolerance for things geeky, please. and have some faith
that once we get the technical issues out of the way, some interesting
political discussions will follow.

les schaffer