Fw: [BRC-NEWS] Homophobia Contributes to Persecution (fwd)

jenyan1 jenyan1 at SPAMuic.edu
Sun Apr 22 17:20:08 MDT 2001

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001,  George Snedeker wrote:

> do you know anyone who has
> written on this topic?
>
> George

George,
I came across a review of this book a while ago. The author apparently is
an anthropologist. One of the translations mentioned in the review
sounded peculiar, but I don't know if this is any reflection on the
overall quality of the work.
J.Enyang

Title:
Boy-wives and female husbands : studies in African
homosexualities
                    xxii, 358 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
Published:
                    New York : St. Martin's Press, 1998.