Dan Styron, Barnesites

William Warren celtman at SPAMhotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:45:51 MDT 2001

What about the accusation that Trotsky's fling with Kalo(Mrs.
Rivera)was not ended by the parties mutual consent because of the
danger it posed to the movement as claimed in the private diary of
Trotsky but was ended by the young woman who grew tired of the Old Man?