Jenness, Barnesites, Styron and the Question of Human Material

William Warren celtman at SPAMhotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:24:38 MDT 2001

Was the pro-Mandel tendency,with which I became acquainted with
when I went up to Chicago for the week end during the meat boycott
(they broke discipline during a subsequent educational over
the question of when China became a workers' state and held a
separate late Friday night party at which Charles a leading Mandelite from
France was a "guest of honor") then different from FAPO?
I thought they were the same. Mr.. Massey's -who later joined YAWF-
girlfriend was the local Party Spy for this tendency which tried
to prove their loyalty to the party by acting as "Party spies"
on members of the YSA who were taking part in the SWP/YSA's
informational probe into a non-conformist  lifestyle
movement.