The EU question

Magnus Bernhardsen magnus.bernhardsen at SPAMnm.no
Mon Apr 30 01:04:14 MDT 2001

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:42:16 -0700
From: "Kenan Alev" <kenan_alev at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: The EU question

Do the working classes of different nations come closer (..and for what) if

there are more borders/states/cultures/languages or the opposite?  Neither
option is controlled by the workers at this day and age.

In a world where nations are set upon each other even for a soccer match...

enforcing borders etc. may not generate what we wish for.

Regards.

I gather this is a protest against the Schengen treaty, which enforces
Fortress Europe?

Magnus