FW: Jenna Bush ticketed for possession as a minor

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at SPAMyahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 08:34:56 MDT 2001

--- "Craven, Jim" <jcraven at clark.edu> wrote:
> My questions are: 1) What was little Jenna Bush's
> Secret Service detail
> doing while the little darling was sipping some
> suds

Protecting her. They're bodyguards, not babysitters.
>From a military point of view, if they act like
babysitters they stop concentrating (or concentrate
less) on potential threats. It makes sense, really.

My only question is, when the cops came, did the SS
agents take their weapons away? :)

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

AK-47: $350. Ammunition: $60. Camoflauge outfit: $55.

The looks on your co-workers' faces: Priceless.
Some things you just can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.