DECLARE SLAVS WILL NOT BE SLAVES BY SIGNING MILOSHEVICH PETITION

Mon Apr 30 21:38:25 MDT 2001

[ from Nestor ]

En relación a Re: DECLARE SLAVS WILL NOT BE SLAVES BY SIGNING M, el 30
Apr 01, a las 20:44, Xxxx Xxxxxx dijo:

> >Washington is fully aware that President Miloshevich stood for resistance
> >the drive to the East AND stood for southeast European unity, including
> >Yugoslavia, Turkey, Rumania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Greece. These
> are his true crimes.In our eyes, shouldn't these be his virtues?
>
> yes, Jared. This looks like an ideal counter-regional block. For it to
> happen, Turks and Greeks should put people like Chavez in power. For the
> rest, somebody should reverse the counter revolution.

Something I ignored on the situation in the Balkans was that in the
Crete Conference of 1997, the above bloc was exactly what the Yugoslav
delegation, led by Milosevic, proposed to the South Eastern countries:
to prepare for a union that would enable them to better negotiate
incorporation to the EU. Most probably, Milosevic commented to a
delegation where I was a part, this is when the final attack on Serbia
was decided.

Hug,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar