Forwarded from Anthony (coup in Venezuela?)

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Wed Dec 5 07:04:56 MST 2001

En relación a Re: Forwarded from Anthony (coup in Venezuela?),
el 4 Dec 01, a las 22:47, sherrynstan at igc.org dijo:

> Maybe a little civil war is what's needed to liquidate their nasty little
> lumpen-bourgeoisie.  I'm always hopeful.

There can be no "little civil war" in Venezuela today that does not transmute
in a great confrontation, IMHO.

In fact, I think that we are simply witnessing a great display of  hollow macho
posturing by the stupid Venezuelan petty-bourgeoisie, which will need no civil
war to be crushed.

As for the great confrontation, well maybe the time is not ripe yet. Not that
we don't want to engage it. Simply time does not seem to be ripe. But, as the
saying goes, destiny plays the dice and we make our game.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar