Are the Taliban fascists?

Borba100 at aol.com Borba100 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 08:39:51 MST 2001

In a message dated 12/6/01 10:21:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mark.jones at tiscali.co.uk writes:

<< Here's a nice little story about
 the kind of people you've been rushing to defend, ie, the Russian mafia,
 which I just posted to the A-List. >>

 Mark don't you think it cheapens you to grotesquely misrepresent an
opponent's views?  I never defended the Russian Mafia (though Empeor's
Clothes has defended Borodin, the Russian diplomat who you KNOW is a
gangster, from illegal arrest in New York). Don't your remember? You made
your brilliant  "gramaphone" analysis in response to my defense of Milosevic,
who you also accused of being a gangster.

Here is how Nestor Gorojovsky replied to you, at the time:

Subj:    [CrashList] Vicious attacks on Jared Israel (2nd. time I send this)