Moderator's reminder

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Dec 6 08:53:05 MST 2001

I unsubbed 3 or so people over the past few days after their mailbox got
filled up. List and Marxmail website maintenance take up enough of my time,
without having my mailbox filled up with messages like this:

---
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at softhome.net.

<serbaran at softhome.net>:
Recipient's mailbox is full, message returned to sender. (#5.2.2)
---

If you plan to be away from your computer for an extended period, unsub
from the list and resub when you return. And if you discover that you have
been unsubbed by me because of a filled mailbox while you are away, don't
take it personally. Just resub.

Louis Proyect