The Breaking Light

Sander Hicks sander at softskull.com
Thu Dec 6 16:26:23 MST 2001

THANKS! this is very heartening. you really get it, Louie.

and it was swell to meet you and talk a little.

thanks for coming out, and bringing people. I thought of the welding
machine story from Kansas City all day today at the construction job.

best,

--

"so I say to the youth right now, don't sway to the unjust, no matter what
  they say, never give in, never give in" - Bad Brains