IN SUPPORTING PALESTINIAN STRUGGLE, AVOID ISLAMISM & ANTI-SEMITISM

Borba100 at aol.com Borba100 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 21:15:08 MST 2001

One of the dangers of the current situation is that the Left, disoriented by
the destruction of the Soviet Union and years of pro-Islamist propaganda in
the Western media regarding Yugoslavia and - prior to that - Afghanistan, and
confused by the Israeli-Palestinian nightmare, is getting sucked into a
pro-Islamist stance (as opposed to defending Palestinian anti-Imperialists)
including old fashioned anti-Semitism.  Thus well-meaning people post crap
straight out of the forgery, the Protocols of Zion, about how the Jews
control America (in the person of the Nazi clan of the Bush family,
apparently).

An example is the following fabrication.  I did some research, and this was
NEVER said in the Knesset, period. It was spread by Islamists on the net, and
then legitimized by a guy named Jim Moore, about whom more further down.

Here's the protocols-type quote: