Oy Vey, Did Stan Goff

sherrynstan at igc.org sherrynstan at igc.org
Fri Dec 7 06:01:45 MST 2001

Jared,

I capped my responses, because my server doesn't put the little carats in to distinguish voices.  It was not an attempt to bully by shouting.  And personalizing your response is not supporting your case or rebutting mine.

Do we know what the alert status is at Andrews or don't we?  Do we know the alert procedures or don't we?  These are real questions that go to the very heart of your presentation of evidence.

My remarks were not to condescend, but to let you know my critique was in a comradely spirit, and not a personal attack.  Obviously it was taken as the latter, and reciprocated.