FW: Louis Proyect and the Register Dicscussion List

Mark Jones mark.jones at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 06:01:11 MST 2001

and just to be clear, when I use the word "revolutionary" I just assume
that everyone here knows what I'm talking about, and it's not a new type of
Nike shoes I have in mind nor even the election of one or two social
democrats to public office. It's not about 'democratic renewal' (this
phrase is the height of political cynicism, it is simply a fraud) of the US
imperialist state.

Mark