Leo Panitch on 9/11

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Dec 8 12:20:11 MST 2001

Travis Fast wrote:

> Henry wrote:
> >[clip]
>
> Such deeply embedded dogmatism, it is to weep.

This is unfair to dogmatic marxism to equate it to aggressive
non-marxism. I see no even distant relation between what you quote from
Henry and any position ever held by Marx, Engels, Lenin, Mao, Che,
Trotsky, Luxemburg, Gramsci, Cabral, or any other marxist I have ever
come across. If you take Stalin at his word, it doesn't even relate to
anything Stalin ever claimed to stand for.

Carrol