FW: Louis Proyect and the Register Dicscussion List

ermadog at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ermadog at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Sat Dec 8 20:41:39 MST 2001

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Louis Proyect wrote:

> If collegiality and old-boy's
> networks among the professorial and journalistic elite is more
> important than drawing clear class lines, then we need something new.

Speaking of class lines, I propose we consider allowing Jim Drysdale
back. In private email, he has promised to drop the poetry and foul
language. I have found that when you put a direct question to him in his
area of interest, he is capable of a coherent reply.

He seems to have good working-class instincts, and is simply frustrated
with the hacks as you are.

Joan Cameron