double standard: Re: Leo Panitch on 9/11

Mark Jones mark.jones at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 09:33:19 MST 2001

merely asserting that someone is dogmatic doesn't get us very far. A
productive contribution would be a logical reasoned defence of Panitch's
conception of 'democratic renewal' for example; if you can't or won't do
this yourself perhpas you can get Leo Panitch himself to do it on an open
forum like this is. Or is the net just too plebeian for professorial
social-democrats to risk?

Mark