Fw: double standard: Re: Leo Panitch on 9/11

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Dec 9 10:18:59 MST 2001

ops, I forgat to delete the rest of the previous message.. sorry.

> ----------
> > From: Mark Jones <mark.jones at tiscali.co.uk>
> > To: marxmail <marxism at lists.panix.com>
> > Subject: Re: double standard: Re: Leo Panitch on 9/11
> > Date: Sunday, December 09, 2001 11:33 AM
> >
> > merely asserting that someone is dogmatic doesn't get us very far. A
> > productive contribution would be a logical reasoned defence of
Panitch's
> > conception of 'democratic renewal' for example; if you can't or won't
do
> > this yourself perhpas you can get Leo Panitch himself to do it on an
open

> > forum like this is. Or is the net just too plebeian for professorial
> > social-democrats to risk?
> >
> > Mark

himm.. don't criticize Leo Panitch. he is the God!

Jim Devine went too nuts when his ideas were challenged on pen-l over the
issue of Afghanistan. it was as if he was going through hysteria.

why are most of the profs on an ego trip, I wonder? is it because of
complexity inferiority:-))

 ---
 Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
 Ph.D Student
 Department of Political Science
 SUNY at Albany
 Nelson A. Rockefeller College
 135 Western Ave.; Milne 102
 Albany, NY 12222

 "Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of
 rock."
         ---Sigmund Freud---