double standard: Re: Leo Panitch on 9/11

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Dec 9 10:15:24 MST 2001

[ qouted text snipped. Les]

> From: Mark Jones <mark.jones at tiscali.co.uk>
> To: marxmail <marxism at lists.panix.com>
> Subject: Re: double standard: Re: Leo Panitch on 9/11
> Date: Sunday, December 09, 2001 11:33 AM
>
> merely asserting that someone is dogmatic doesn't get us very far. A
> productive contribution would be a logical reasoned defence of Panitch's
> conception of 'democratic renewal' for example; if you can't or won't do
> this yourself perhpas you can get Leo Panitch himself to do it on an open

> forum like this is. Or is the net just too plebeian for professorial
> social-democrats to risk?
>
> Mark

himm.. don't criticize Leo Panitch. he is the God!

Jim Devine went too nuts when his ideas were challenged on pen-l over the
issue of Afghanistan. it was as if he was going through hysteria.

why are most of the profs on an ego trip, I wonder? is it because of
complexity inferiority:-))

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student
Department of Political Science
SUNY at Albany
Nelson A. Rockefeller College
135 Western Ave.; Milne 102
Albany, NY 12222

"Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a
rock."
        ---Sigmund Freud---