FW: Cease & Desist

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Mon Dec 10 13:15:03 MST 2001

And just who are you? Are you an attorney or someone trying to sound like
one? Please do report it and report all the others who have dared to use the
master list of an "educational" institution to educate.

Anyone with an IQ over 60 can easily set up a filter so that no disturbing
ideas from me or anyone else comes their way.

But since you want to play lawyer, remember this street works both ways:
e.g. abuse of judicial/adminstrative process for purposes of censorship and
harrassment; filing a false and spurious complaint; etc.

And what about all of the others, right-wing, left-wing etc who also write
and share information and opinion on the master list? Are you planning to
turn them in also?

BTW, if you are going to claim violations of statutes, can you cite the
relevant ones?
And how exactly have I gained materially with the sharing of ideas? I am an
educator at an educational institution that has, at part of its
mission/vision/values statements "respect for diversity of ideas".

Don't play lawyer when you don't know what you are talking about.

Jim Craven