Protesters Evict Justice Minister

Tony Tracy tony at tao.ca
Mon Dec 10 18:29:53 MST 2001

[ quoted text clipped. Les]

As a follow-up to the below report -- Judy Rebick (activist,
journalist, publisher of the rabble.ca website) reports the following:

"I just got a call that the people occupying Anne McLellan's Edmonton
office in protest against Bill C-36 are about to get busted.

The occupation has been going on since Friday and as I write this at 7
pm Toronto time, the police have arrived with a paddy wagon.

They are asking that supporters immediately fax Anne McLellan's Ottawa
office at 613-943-0044 to support their protest."

- Tony