Talkin About the F-Word

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Mon Dec 10 20:51:51 MST 2001

En relación a Re: Talkin About the F-Word,
el 10 Dec 01, a las 16:42, Charles Brown dijo:

> But taken to an extreme, the question arises, if a bourgeois democratic regime
> is so efficient, why do the bourgeois ever "go" to fascism, as they did   in the
> 20's and 30's.

A team of American economists, in a book called _The political economy of
waste_, put it simply: since imperialist nations must agree on the right of
monopolists to enjoy a protected and special system of higher rate of profit,
corporatism is the only way ahead. Corporatism establishes formal unequality in
front of the law as the rule, in a society whose foundation is formal equality
in front of the law.

Once the communist danger was curbed, the core state structures of the advanced
countries were much like those in pre WWII Germany or Italy. Our German
comrades can tell us more than a single history of continuity (not to speak of
Jared Israel's insistence in that a good fraction of the Nazi intelligence
community was co-opted into the CIA), and in Italy it is very interesting to
realize that most of the material structures of post-WWII state were founded in
the Fascist period (Cinecittá included...)

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar