marxmail tech note: on clipping posts

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Wed Dec 12 14:37:45 MST 2001

We instituted a new policy several weeks ago of bouncing posts which
did not clip quoted material, and it seems to be working nicely,
except for one thing:

some of you are nicely clipping quoted text BUT NOT CLIPPING THE LINE
"PLEASE clip all extraneaus text befare replying to a message.". this
results in your post getting bounced to me and i then have to forward
it on.

so everyone keep up the good work, but remember too to clip that damn
silly line. (and no cheating and just deleting that single line!!!!)

les schaffer