inter-imperialist rivalry (was Re: Forwarded from John Gulick)

Jim Drysdale jimd48 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 12 14:50:33 MST 2001

>From Jim Drysdale,

John writes....

snip> Dunno, just firing shots into the dark.

JD:  John, these words, I feel, sum up the current activities of our rulers.
That is, they are confused and fear-ridden but will not, obviously, walk
quietly from the stage.

In the past period it was a little easier to *see* what our rulers were up
to.  That many became dazzled by the glow bouncing from bourgeois activities
resulted in many taking their eye from essence.  Now, there is a more level
playing field......almost all are confused.   And, *only* the working class
will benefit from a rude awakening.

comradely,

Jim.