Fw: PFLP Statements from Abu Nasr

Jay Moore research at www.neravt.com
Wed Dec 12 18:01:35 MST 2001

[ URL substituted for forwarded post.  Les]

Dear Jay!

Lots of things have been going on lately, obviously,
so I've been kind of out of touch with you.  Here,
though, are a few translations of some documents
issued by the Popular Front for the Liberation of
Palestine in the last few days. 11 December 2001
marked the 34th anniversary of the founding of the
PFLP.  I don't know how or whether you can use these
materials straight from a certified "terrorist
organization" but anyhow here they are!

Best!

Muhammad

 [ full post at:  http://www.marxmail.org/pal.html  ]