Imperialism.

=?UNKNOWN?Q?M=E1rio_Jos=E9_de?= Lima mjlima at uol.com.br
Fri Dec 14 08:01:49 MST 2001

[ quoted text snipped. Les]

I believe that is a incomplete information. An important parcel of the
banking sector was transferred to European capitals. I believe that we agree
that it deals with a sector of crucial importance for the process of the
capitalist accumulation.

I do not believe, however, in the idea of transference as considered in the
message of Anthony.This for ratios of the proper position of the American
economy in the world-wide economy. The paper of the American currency
constitutes a crucial element of the current international. economic
relations.