Proletarian Publishers

Donal donaloc at peterquinn.com
Tue Dec 18 07:55:18 MST 2001

Joe,

As per usual, your working-class honesty, commitment and praxis has shone
through. I must complement you on your contributions to this list, they
shine with the experience of everyday struggle.

In regard to your suggestion that this network form an adhoc "proletarian
publishers", I think it would be a great idea. Does anyone know much about
how we would go about this, like how much would be needed, what about
distribution? It would have to be non-sectarian and kept to the best
possible standards. It's all too easy to forget just how few people actually
can access the internet around the world, so in order to reach out books are
still the key. (In my village, I would estimate that 30% of people are
basically illiterate - so we have even more work to do).

Tiocfaidh ár lá,

Domhnall.