contradiction (was: facts in the minds...)

Thu Dec 20 08:41:18 MST 2001

>>> ermadog at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca 12/19/01 09:55PM >>>

>From my previous discussion of Darwin, you may remember that I do not
accept any notion of biologic determination in human nature, beyond the
obvious implications of the opposable thumb.

%%%%%

CB: Don't you think that human physiology and biological anthropology have something to teach us about determination of human nature ?