Different kinds of worms

Alan Bradley abradley1 at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 22 17:56:38 MST 2001

> From: Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky
> As Carlos Rebello exposed, we Argentineans have returned to the tradition
> of large mass mobilisations. It is interesting to realize that the last
> time a similar thing had taken place it had been in the Phillipines and in
> favor of the United States.

Sorry, what are you referring to here?  The removal of Estrada?

If you note, the imperialists haven't exactly been shedding tears at the
removal of the Horse.  Clearly his removal must have been the result of an
imperialist conspiracy!  : )

The logic in the paragraph above was the same as that used by sectarians to
insult the Filipino masses.

Alan Bradley
abradley1 at bigpond.com