Green Left Weekly article set to music!

glparramatta glparramatta at greenleft.org.au
Sun Dec 23 23:56:55 MST 2001

 Blatant Propaganda News (Cashmas 2001)

1/. New Propaganda Articles
2/. New EYE & elf MP3s
3/. Our New Radioshow "S.I.N.G.E.D" Submissions Welcome.
4/. Upcoming Compilation CD releases
5/. To be removed

===============================
1/. New Propaganda Articles
===============================

** Behind the War on Terrorism - was the Sept. 11 2001 terrorist attack
in
the USA a surprise attack? A detailed and thought-provoking article on
this
war and some little-known facts about what really started other wars.
** Taliban & Osama - Made by the USA: How the U.S. Government armed,
funded
and trained the Taliban and Osama bin Laden into power;
** Chemtrails: covert Chemical/Weather Experiments in the skies over
major
cities;
** Pet food causes AIDS-like illnesses in pets.

Visit http://www.teknet.net.au/~eye/propaganda/

===============================
2/. New EYE MP3s
===============================

In recent months EYE has released two CDRs to Community Radio across
Australia and received heaps of airplay. The main tracks are available
for
free MP3 download:

1. "Taliban: Made by the U.S.A."  4:13
industrial hip-hop dubcore on how the U.S. Govt. financed, trained &
armed
the Taliban and Osama bin Laden into power and why controlling
Afghanistan
is vital to U.S. oil interests.
Visit http://www.mp3.com/technobeats

2. "Project Artichoke <C.I.A. Mind Control>"  5:15
documentary soundscape collage about the C.I.A.'s mind control program
"Project Artichoke", particularly in regard to creating
'hypno-programmed-robot-assassins' such as Sirhan Sirhan (blamed for the
assassination of Robert Kennedy (R.K. had vowed to dismantle the CIA)).
Visit http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=19428

3/."[REFUGEES] Detention without Trial"  3:05
power-pop-industrial-punk-rock on the Australian Govt.'s demonisation of
(legal) refugees and of the scrapping of civil liberties and human
rights
in this country. Visit http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=16164

** If you'd like to buy a CDr with these tracks,
send just $3 U.S., £3 or $5 Aust. (well-hidden cash)
to B.P. PO Box 1327 Woden 2606 Australia.

3/. New Radio Show - Submissions Welcome

We're now involved with our 3rd concurrent radio show on Community Radio
2XX 98.3FM Canberra. Saturday nights 7-8 p.m.

S.I.N.G.E.D.
Synthpop Industrial Noise Gothic Electronica Darkwave

A special emphasis on underground releases. Self-released submissions
are
welcome! See http://www.teknet.net.au/~eye/radio/ for more information.

4/. Upcoming Compilation CD releases:

** "Electricity" a 2CD set of Canberran electronica music: from club to
power noise to ambient. Tracklist finalised.
** "Blatant Industrial" a compilation of Australian industrial, heavy
drumNbass, ebm, noise music. Still accepting submissions. For details
http://www.teknet.net.au/~eye/news/cdblurb.html

5/. To be removed from this e-mail list:

Blatant Propaganda news (BPNEws) is only sent out 3 to 6 times a year.
If you have received this e-mail more than once but wish to remain on
this
news list, please reply with "duplicate" in the subject field. If you
wish
to be removed completely just send a reply with "remove" in the subject
field.

================================
Blatant Propaganda web-site
================================

UNDERGROUND MUSIC LABEL
PROPAGANDA JOURNAL
MUSIC REVIEWS
RADIOSHOWS
EYE music
ELF music
STUFF

http://on.to/propaganda

** Blatant Propaganda web-site:

http://users.actweb.net/~eye/

MUSIC * PROPAGANDA * RADIO * REVIEWS * EYE * ELF * STUFF

>>> coming in Nov-Dec 2001 = "Blatant Electronica" 2ble CD.

Snail Mail = PO Box 1327 Woden 2606 Australia.