Argentina...

Derrick O'Keefe sankara83 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 11:21:47 MST 2001

Gorojovsky:
Rodríguez Saá seems to be marching boldly towards a confrontation where the
main lines of Argentinean politics will be in new tension again.

Maybe history will traverse a new path, and we will be taken by surprise.

Let us watch him carefully and see what happens. Perhaps critical support
will have to be the line, in the end

What "is the line" right now?  Isn't Saa only being as bold as the situation
dictates?  Isn't politics in Argentina still marked by class tension and
aren't the people damn suspicious of another Peronist saviour?

Who's left in Argentina?

I would appreciate some more information about left parties in Argentina,
such as the partido de izquierda national (PIN), the PTS (4th int.?), etc.
and how they relate to the trade union movement and the Peronists.

Derrick O'Keefe