Secessionists in Brazil (was Re: Different kinds of worms.)

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Tue Dec 25 15:15:21 MST 2001

En relación a Re: Secessionists in Brazil (was Re: Different ki,
el 25 Dec 01, a las 16:27, Xxxx Xxxxxx dijo:

> Nestor, I don't know what you are  implying here, but are you defending
> military dictatorships?

If you mean "proimperialist military dictatorships"  of course not. As to
"national democratic" military dictatorships, well the thing that best
represents this stuff today is the government of Chávez

You are putting in my mind more than I had. The only important fact that I
cautiously (because of ignorance) wanted to advance was the idea that Brazil
hadn't been able to establish a _materially_ unified national state before the
military dictatorship of 1964. This can be seen, among others, in the
difficulties of the Brazilian working class to establish a nationwide unions
central, or the interesting detail that the PT has been organised, largely, as
a national force by a foreign power, so to say: the Church.

Don't know if I am clear enough. Maybe Carlos can come to the rescue.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar

Compañeros del exercito de los Andes.

...La guerra se la tenemos de hacer del modo que podamos:
sino tenemos dinero, carne y un pedazo de tabaco no nos
tiene de faltar: cuando se acaben los vestuarios, nos
vestiremos con la bayetilla que nos trabajen nuestras mugeres,
y sino andaremos en pelota como nuestros paisanos los indios:
seamos libres, y lo demás no importa nada...

Jose de San Martín, 27 de julio de 1819.