Gender, Race and Class - Belated reply

Victor vrosado at ic.sunysb.edu
Thu Dec 27 09:01:47 MST 2001

on 12/27/01 10:24 AM, Legowitz at aol.com at Legowitz at aol.com wrote:

> I'm open to any ideas of either how to convince the Bill Gates of today how
> conditions would improve for them. Or - what do we do if they do not want a
> Revolution, (as they already have it good)

i guess the solution is to work with people like Engels and say screw you to
people who continue to make life miserable for the majority of humanity.

The working class, because of its direct links in the system that is raping
the human and natural resources of the planet, must eventually lead the way
to end that system.  Easier said than done but that is what needs to be
done.

-Victor