Forwarded mail from Anthony (translation)/comment

JOEFREEMEN at aol.com JOEFREEMEN at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 18:24:15 MST 2001

All labor-power and labor is subject to the law of capital. Intellectual
work, what the Toffler's call symbolic activity and what Marx call mental
labor is subject to the law that govern the value of labor and the changes in
the organic composition of capital. As we slowly reach the stage when
software writes software this will become increasing clear, although the
influx of mental workers into North America and the impact of the resultant
depression of the value of mental workers should have been the writing on the
wall.

Where I am at it is 8:20 pm and I am on the way out the door with the wife to
bring in the new year with my brother and the rest of the family.

Happy New Years!

Long Live the Proletarian Social Revolution!
Workers of the Workd Unite.